Yes, it is possible to move into a new home and be fully settled within 2 to 3 days, not 2 to 3 weeks or months.
We will come into your new home when the movers arrive, get everything placed where you want it, and unpack. As with all of our services, we can do as much or a little as you need but we have the ability to:
- Assist in positioning all the furniture and get all the boxes to the right rooms
- Unpack every box and get the contents organized into drawers, closets, and cabinets
- Set up and organize your kitchen and bathrooms
- Organize garages and attics so that what you need can be found and accessed easily
- Remove all boxes and packing materials and arrange for their disposal and/or recycling
Because our team will be spread throughout the house, you will be able to move about guiding the process, if you like, or you can leave it all up to us and rest assured that we will not consider the project completed until you are satisfied.
Already moved but still not moved in? That’s not a problem and it can happen to anyone even if you have the best of intentions. Just give us a call, we will formulate a plan, and have you living happily box free before you know it!